- Mar 10, 7:00 PMzoom - TBDSave the Date! Dr. Brittney Yancy, Assistant Professor of Humanities at Goodwin University, will give a talk during National Women's History Month. More Information with registration link is forthcoming. Co-sponsored and Hosted by the Ridgefield Library via Zoom.
- Feb 08, 10:30 AMzoomMr. Marconi will give a “State of the Town” presentation and provide a brief update on the status of the Covid-19 pandemic and the Town’s response to help Ridgefield residents. Registration online through the Ridgefield Library link below.
- Oct 12, 2021, 12:00 PMhttps://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZLUNCH AND LEARN WITH THE LEAGUE! Tuesday, October 12 at 12:00 noon (via Zoom) With LWVCT President Laura Smits League of Women Voters members and their guests are invited to pack a lunch and join us (virtually) to meet the new LWVCT President and learn about the League.
- Apr 20, 2021, 11:00 AMzoom register through the libraryThe League of Women Voters of Ridgefield and the Ridgefield Library will host the League’s 12th Get To Know Your Town Meeting On Tuesday, April 20th at 11:00 a.m.
- Apr 01, 2021, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM EDTZOOM REGISTRATIONThe Mark Twain Library and the Redding League of Women Voters are proud to present the second installment of our series “Conversations: Truth, Myth & Democracy” with Dr. Ty Seidule of Hamilton College and Dr. Charles Dew of Williams College.
- Mar 20, 2021, 10:00 AMZOOM - Meet Your LegislatorsMeet Your Legislators, March 20th 10 am – Online The League of Women Voters of Ridgefield and the Ridgefield Library present a Meet Your Legislators’ with Aimee Berger-Girvalo, 111th State Representative; Kenneth Gucker,138th State Representative, and Will Haskell 26th District State Senator.
- Mar 04, 2021, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PMZoom - Register on the Ridgefield LibraryWith author, and humorist Gina Barreca Thursday, March 4th 7 pm – 8 pm Via Zoom "Did She Just Say That? Women’s Voices, Impropriety, and The Power of Speaking Up." The League of Women Voters of Ridgefield, the Ridgefield Library, and Books on the Common present this special program in celebration
- Feb 09, 2021, 11:00 AMhttps://ridgefieldlibrary.librarymarket.comMr. Marconi will give a “State of the Town” presentation and provide a brief update on the status of Covid-19 vaccination plans for Ridgefield residents.
- Jan 11, 2021, 11:00 AMZoomWith special guest, Ridgefield Artist Tina Cobelle Sturges Tuesday, January 12th, 11 AM Online via Zoom
- Sep 17, 2020, 7:00 PMOnline Eventwith Professor Gloria Browne-Marshall, a Live Zoom webinar
- Jul 28, 2020, 6:00 PMRegister on the library websiteA 2020 voter information session for Ridgefielders will be held virtually on Tuesday, July 28 at 6 pm. The League of Women Voters of Ridgefield and the Library will co-host a Webinar with the Ridgefield Registrars of Voters and Ridgefield Town Clerk to address voting during Covid19.
- May 12, 2020, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PMGallo, 5 Grove St, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USALWVR Art Raffle and Guest Bartender Event , 6-9PM @ Gallo’s Restaurant, 5 Grove St., Ridgefield
- Apr 08, 2020, 10:30 AMTown Hall Ridgefield, 400 Main St, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USAGet To Know Your Town Meeting with the Inland Wetlands Board Light refreshments will be served. This event is free and open to the public.