- Get to Know Your Town with First Selectman Rudy Marconi co-sponsored by the Ridgefield LibraryFeb 09, 11:00 AMhttps://ridgefieldlibrary.librarymarket.comMr. Marconi will give a “State of the Town” presentation and provide a brief update on the status of Covid-19 vaccination plans for Ridgefield residents.
- Voting During the Time of Covid-19Jul 28, 2020, 6:00 PMRegister on the library websiteA 2020 voter information session for Ridgefielders will be held virtually on Tuesday, July 28 at 6 pm. The League of Women Voters of Ridgefield and the Library will co-host a Webinar with the Ridgefield Registrars of Voters and Ridgefield Town Clerk to address voting during Covid19.
- Votes for Women: The Road to VictoryMar 01, 2020, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMRidgefield Library, 472 Main St, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USAThe Road to Victory is a multi-panel exhibit that traces the history of woman suffrage. The beautiful original artwork sheds light on various themes and elements of the struggle leading up to the passage of the 19th Amendment.
- LWV 100th Anniversary GalaFeb 22, 2020, 5:00 PMItalian Center of Stamford, 1620 Newfield Ave, Stamford, CT 06905, USAThe League of Women Voters of CT is holding a gala dinner to celebrate 100 years. To learn more about the gala and purchase tickets, visit the gala website page. https://my.lwv.org/connecticut/100th-anniversary-gala
- Meet Your Legislators with State Representatives John Frey and Kenneth Gucker and State Senator Will HaskellFeb 22, 2020, 10:30 AMRidgefield Library, 472 Main St, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USAWhat's happening at the Connecticut State Capitol? Where do your legislators stand on the issues important to you?
- "Get to Know Your Town" Presentation Town Financial Operations with Tax Collector, Treasurer and ControllerFeb 11, 2020, 10:30 AM – 1:35 PMTown Hall Ridgefield, 400 Main St, Ridgefield, CT 06877, USAWe hope you'll join us and bring your friends for this informative, informal discussion. Jane Berendsen-Hill, Ridgefield Tax Collector; Molly McGeehin, Town Treasurer; and Kevin Redmond, Controller will be our guests and will describe their jobs and department operations.